Who We Are
What We Do
News & Events
Our People & Partners
Beyond Borders is committed to financial transparency at all levels. For nine consecutive years, we've earned a Four Star Charity rating by Charity Navigator for our sound financial practices and transparent financial reporting.
You can read our full review by clicking on the Charity Navigator logo above and you can read a letter from Charity Navigator CEO Ken Berger to Beyond Borders Executive Director David Diggs by
We welcome the chance to share our financial information in the form of our three most recent audited financial statements and our four most recent annual IRS Form 990 filings.
Most Recent Audited Financial Statements
Annual IRS Form 990 Filings
Program Versus Administrative Expenses
Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
• contact information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address;
• payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
• shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address;
• information concerning how you heard about Beyond Borders;
• information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and your request to receive periodic updates; e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-‐raising appeals and newsletters.
How Information is Used
Beyond Borders uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on our work. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and not used for any other purpose. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication. No Sharing of Personal Information. Beyond Borders will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Beyond Borders and only to further the activities and purposes of Beyond Borders.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.
or call us at (202) 686‐2088.
© 2011 Beyond Borders.
Web design by